Volkswagen Service Regimes Let us give your car the care it deserves
As a Volkswagen owner, you will already have experienced the pleasure of driving a car that's renowned for reliability. So when it comes to servicing it, why settle for second best? Visit your local Volkswagen Retailer or authorised repairer who will be ready to help you every step of the way. Their staff are fully trained in every aspect of servicing to ensure you continue to enjoy mile after mile of trouble-free driving.
You can choose from two types of service regimes, depending on your driving methods.
Fixed Service (Time and Distance)
We recommend this service if you are likely to drive less than 10,000* miles in a year, and if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Mainly city centre driving, short journeys with frequent cold starts
- High engine loading activities, e.g. frequent hill climbs, driving with your vehicle fully loaded and towing
- Uneconomical driving using high rpms with heavy acceleration and heavy braking.
Flexible Service Regime (LongLife Service)
We recommend this service if you are likely to drive more than 25 miles a day, and if you tend to drive in the following way:
- Regular long distance driving
- Driving at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, and minimal towing
- Economical driving
This Flexible regime has been made possible due to the development of new Volkswagen engines with the latest technically advanced longlife oil. These engines use built-in sensors that continually monitor the oil quality, making it possible to enjoy reliable and confident motoring for up to a maximum of 18,000* miles or 24 months (whichever occurs first).
*Please note that all mileages are approximate as the service indicator system uses kilometres as the distance measurement.